Missed an AICE Sports & Exercise webinar? You can watch and revisit any webinar as many times as you like. These webinars may be incorporated as part of your annual learning plan.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Lower Limb Biomechanics & Rehabilitation
- Managing Medial Elbow Injuries with Javelin Throwers
- Fouettes Flips and Flutes
- Isometric Resistance Training for Running Based Athletes
- Spinal Discs: Incresing Capacity via Load Application
- Punching Above Your Weight
- Just a Simple Ankle Sprain
- Bone Stress Injuries in Runners
- Stress Adaptation - Are you Ready?
To view the above AICE Sports & Exercise webinars and more click here.