AICE represents the entire chiropractic profession and all registered chiropractors are invited to participate in the AICE program.
Membership of AICE is open to all chiropractors in Australasia, who meet the competency levels equivalent with the level of membership applied for. The competency requirements are consistent across all the clinical practice groups.
AICE fee structure for 2022-23
- All fees are listed in Australian Dollars, and are non-refundable
- Application fee has been waived for the 2022-23 membership period
- An additional fee of $55 (inc. GST) will be charged for those joining the AICE Sports & Exercise CPG. This is to cover the cost of your FICS membership.
|Annual Membership Fee for ACA Members||Standard Fee (inc. GST)|
|Titled Member Level||$330.00|
**Please note, we are currently only taking applications from ACA Members.
- All interested members need to join their area of interest by completing the relevant application for the intended level and clinical area of interest.
- The one-off Application fee has been waived for a limited time.
- AICE Advisory Committee will then assess the application. The applicants will be notified about the outcome in due course.
- If approved, the applicant will need to pay the annual membership.
- Approval letters and Certificates will be issued to Titled Members and Fellow level applicants.
Membership requirements for Titled Members & Fellows:
The AICE title is a living qualification which needs to be maintained by meeting the below requirements each year:
- 25 hours of CPD per year in their relevant clinical area - this can be a total of 20 hours for mandatory AHPRA registration, and an extra 5 hours
- Fully paid annual membership dues.
Appropriate use of AICE Titles.
AICE Chiropractors are responsible for maintaining their skills, knowledge and competence and for keeping up to date with developments in their area of practice, as well as developments in the clinical areas they belong to. These requirements can be met by participating in research and other personal learning activities.
Please note, only Titled Members and Fellows are eligible to use AICE Titles/Post Nominals. Chiropractors at Member level are not entitled to the use of AICE Titles/Post Nominals and do not possess any voting rights.
We invite you to join AICE and make an investment in your career and contribute towards the development of the chiropractic profession.