AICE represents the entire chiropractic profession and all registered chiropractors are invited to participate in the AICE program.
Membership of AICE is open to all chiropractors in Australasia, who meet the competency levels equivalent with the level of membership applied for. The competency requirements are consistent across all the clinical practice groups.
AICE fee structure for 2021-22. All fees are listed in Australian Dollars.
|ACA Members||Standard Fee (inc. GST)|
|Application Fee* (Titled Member/Fellow)||$275.00 (waived for 2021-22)|
|Annual Membership Fee for Member Level||$330.00|
|Annual Membership Fee for Titled Member and Fellow Level||$660.00|
|ACA Student Members||Free|
|Non ACA Members||Standard Fee (inc. GST)|
|Application Fee* (Titled Member/Fellow)||$412.50 (waived for 2021-22)|
|Annual Membership Fee for Member Level||$550.00|
|Annual Membership Fee for Titled Member and Fellow Level||$990.00|
*Entry standards have been eased temporarily, and application fee has been waived for the 2021-22 membership period.
All fees are non refundable.
- All interested members need to join their area of interest by completing the relevant application for the intended level and clinical area of interest.
- AICE Advisory Committee will then assess the application. The applicants will be notified about the outcome in due course.
- If approved, the applicant will need to pay the annual membership.
- Approval letters and Certificates will be issued to Titled Members and Fellow level applicants.
The AICE title is a living qualification which needs to be maintained by meeting the below requirements each year:
- 25 hours of CPD per year in their relevant clinical interest area - this can be a total of 20 hours for mandatory AHPRA registration, and an extra 5 hours
- Fully paid annual membership dues.
Appropriate use of AICE Titles.
AICE Chiropractors are responsible for maintaining their skills, knowledge and competence and for keeping up to date with developments in their area of practice, as well as developments in the clinical areas they belong to. These requirements can be met by participating in research and other personal learning activities.
Please note, only Titled Members and Fellows are eligible to use AICE Titles/Post Nominals. Chiropractors at Member level are not entitled to the use of AICE Titles/Post Nominals and do not possess any voting rights.
We invite you to join AICE and make an investment in your career and contribute towards the development of the chiropractic profession.