Membership of AICE is open to all ACA chiropractors who are eligible for registration in Australia and who meet the competency levels equivalent to the level applied for. The requirements are consistent across each clinical practice group.
General CPG Benefits
- Free webinar access to all AICE CPGs;
- Discounts to CPG based events and seminars
- Access to member resources offered by the CPG;
- Priority to present at CPG events;
- Access to mentoring programs offered by the CPG;
- Other CPG specific benefits.
Benefits associated with achieving an advanced title include:
- Formal recognition of experience and qualifications by peers, the community and employers;
- The opportunity to attract new clientele directly and by referral;
- Personal satisfaction that you are continuously working towards achieving professional goals;
- Enhanced employment opportunities;
- Being a part of an exclusive network of credentialed chiropractic professionals;
- Unify clinical practice with scientific research;
- Become a leader in the profession, with the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to chiropractic in Australia and overseas;
- Enhanced marketability and advertising opportunities as a credentialed practitioner.
To view benefits associated with each Clinical Practice Groups, please click on the links below:
- AICE Sports & Exercise Benefits
- AICE Wellbeing & Lifestyle Management Benefits
- AICE Neurorehabilitation Benefits
- AICE Paediatrics Benefits