Membership of AICE is open to all chiropractors who are eligible for registration in Australia and who meet the competency levels equivalent to the level of membership applied for. The requirements are consistent across each practice group.
The benefits associated with achieving an advanced title include:
- Formal recognition of experience and qualifications by peers, the community and employers;
- The opportunity to attract new clientele directly and by referral;
- Enhanced employment opportunities;
- Personal satisfaction that you are continuously working towards achieving professional goals;
- Being a part of an exclusive network of credentialed chiropractic professionals;
- Unify clinical practice with scientific research;
- Become a leader in the profession, with the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to chiropractic in Australia and overseas;
- Enhanced marketability and advertising opportunities as a credentialed practitioner.