More Australians utilise chiropractic care and achieve good health outcomes.
- To enhance the competence of chiropractors implementing evidence informed best practice and research to improve outcomes for patients/consumers;
- To improve the trust and confidence of the public in chiropractors;
- To contribute to the evidence base in chiropractic care;
- To foster the creation of high-quality evidence-based university educational programs for chiropractors to upskill their knowledge and practice;
- To foster the creation of tailored, quality mentoring programs to promote best practice in the delivery of chiropractic care for the public;
- Advocate for the recognition of appropriately qualified clinical practice groups in chiropractic;
- Be the authority in post registration advanced learning in chiropractic care;
- A key objective is to develop and maintain intra and inter professional content focusing on health, disease and therapy relevant to special interest chiropractors.