About this Group
The Pain Management Interest Group aims to provide clinical and academic leadership in the field of pain management by building the evidence base and bring chiropractors together with an interest in the field.
Aims and Objectives:
- To disseminate and promote contemporary knowledge and best practice standards in pain management to Australian chiropractors.
- Assists in the development of relevant educational events and post-graduate qualifications and provides advisory support for engagement with key stakeholders.
- Inform and educate chiropractors how to effectively manage persistent pain and to ensure their patients, who are presenting with an ongoing pain condition, receive evidence-based care.
- To ensure ACA members have a comprehensive perspective of this area, and latest research in this field is disseminated.
- Represent Pain Management members and act as their voice within the chiropractic community and the general public.
Currently only the Member level is available for Pain Management CPG. If you wish to join or renew click below.